Monday, March 9, 2015

    T.V    PROGRAMME  :  'PANAROMA'  By   PHANI  BASU ;  On   31 / 07 / 1979        P 6  of 7                                                                                          
Q: What  is   the  method for  Searching    the  Material-s ?
Ans :  There  is no  partcularity as  I told yoy  before. I  am  a Doctor  and  in a  job ,
          I  go  to  the  hospital( Safdarjung Hospital , Delhi     and try  to keep  myself really   awake or  even  when   else where  I  keep  myself   waiting for a   surprise if  even  be a  ood piece, IAnd  if  I  find   i ock it  up  hold it   turn  it  around   then  keep it  for  futureexamination  or  throw it.
One  this  is  certain :  only  form  or shape alone  does not  keep  me  interested  unless   there  is      possibility  of  some  inneror  deeper  soul-message  for  communication  outside. And  when  I  succeed  I  feel  rewarded  knowing  that I  have  succeeded.
Q :  what  is  your  idea   about  giving  mid-term  -find   for  givng  a final  shape ?
Ans .: only  by  seletion  or rejection . One ting is  certain   I  may   trimm  or  shop  as many  times  but  I  can  not  any  piece  to  it   to fill up the  shape  I need . If  i  do     then  i have  no  right to  keep it as  an  Art piece  as  that  will  violatethe  law  of this  game   of my  Waste - wood search .
Q  Where from  yout  your  first  inspiration ?
Ans :  I  get  my  inspiration  from almost   all  events  o   fife .
 In   hospital in suffering   and  struggling   patients i get  inspiration , I  get  inspiration  in   dying  or  falling  trees  or    even  in  running men   sweating
You  now ; Life  is  a  very  big  Canvas   and often  you  cannot  be  very selective   and yet  mut   keep  your eyes  and  awareness   ever   sharpened  at  the  tip. Often  even  the  body   on the  road-side are  better  'Model' any  kept  in  sutdio .
Q :  Being  a  doctor, how  do  youfind  time   for  so  many  serious  Ats  ?
Ans : It  is  a  very  old  questions  -- ut  up   and ever answered in  so  many different ways ! And  I  too   shall  try  the  same .
Of  course  Time   is  24  hours   / Day  for  everyone ,=. Onlt :  you have  to  select  your  own  mode  of  living and   select  and  separate out  time   , sacrificing  elsewhere . And  I  had  to    give  up  so many  other  choices  in  life   for  the  one-s   I  love  more .
Q :  your  wife  must be  feeling  jealous   and  don't  your family  and  children  feel  neglected ! ?

No comments:

Post a Comment